Drive recognition help

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
ikkeklok

Drive recognition help

Post by ikkeklok »

Hello!

Suddenly kJams has stopped recognizing my external drive for burning! It used to give me that option as well as the internal drive (which can't burn CDG's and doesn't work anyway), but now only the internal drive appears as an option. I know it's reading the drive, because kJams recognizes and plays CD's put in that drive, but it's stopped giving me it as a choice for burning. Help!!!!

dave
Site Admin

Re: Drive recognition help

Post by dave »

something must have changed in your OS. kJams does not have any control over what drives are presented for burning, that is entirely handled at the OS level. by the time you're in the burning code, the OS has completely taken over.

does that drive show up for burning within iTunes? did you try restarting your computer?

ikkeklok

Post by ikkeklok »

Thanks for the reply! (sorry I didn't respond earlier) -- Restarting (a couple of times - trying it with the drive both on and off, connected and not connected) eventually did the trick!...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

ZOUNDS! :shock: